5 foods for weight loss
I talk with a lot of women who are focused on cutting foods out of their diet so that they can lose the weight that they want.
For me personally, I found that this just created a bad relationship with food. I found that I would crave those foods more. I was also stress eating more.
I felt like I was stuck in this cycle that I could not get out of.
Then I learned that there were foods that could help with this. In this post, I’m going to share just 5 of the foods that helped me lose over 4 inches of belly fat and keep it off.
- Eating more protein. Specifically eggs, tuna and almonds.
This helped me feel full longer, and kept my energy level up throughout the day.
- Eating more fiber. Specifically apples and bananas. These fruits contain fiber and minerals that help you feel full.
- Smoothies or shakes made with berries. These are great for when I do feel like I need a snack. Berries are low in calories and packed with vitamins.
- Carrots. I found these helpful when I needed something crunchy. Adding a little dressing or hummus with them was a nice snack.
- Modere’s Trim. According to the clinical research it blocks fat and shrinks fat cells. I found that it made me feel better and helped me melt away over 4 inches of belly fat. You can check it out here.
Try incorportaing more of these foods and see how it works for you!
For more tips to help you with weight loss, checkout this blog post.
Did you find this helpful? Connect with me on social media to see more of what I’m up to!
Learn more about my favorite products and what I do at https://brookeoakes.shiftingretail.com/
Get more resources to help you at https://msha.ke/brookeoakes
You can also find Brooke on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/brooke.desantis.4/