How to lose weight without cutting carbs
Here’s the YouTube video that you can check out as well.
There are many different diets out there.
I was a diet hopper. I know people that diet hopped. It created a feeling of frustration. It created a feeling of self doubt. It feels like nothing works.
Many diets out there tell you that you can’t eat carbs, that you must cut them out compelely.
From experience I have learned that it’s not necessary.
I did a fun TikTok about this the other day, you can see it here.
Making BIG changes can be hard, and many times you won’t stick with it.
Think about all the foods that you love to eat. For most people, many of them are carbs!
Carbs are sometimes even the food that we go to for comfort when you are stressed or upset.
Here are 5 things that you can do to help with weight loss without making the big change of cutting all carbs from your diet.
The last one is probably one that your parents used to say when you were a child, LOL.
- Eat more foods that are high in protein. It actually takes 10% more energy for your body to digest protein, so you burn more calories. Also, protein makes you feel full longer.
- Eat more foods that are high in fiber. Fiber is great for your digestive system. It also helps to keep you feeling full.
- Use quality supplements. There are many different kinds out there. The ones that I use have helped me go from a pants size 9 down to pants size 3. You can learn more about them here.
- Replace sugary drinks with water or unsweetened tea. This is the biggest one that helped me. I used to drink only juice and soda. By swapping for water and tea, that’s a lot of calories cut!
- Chew each bite 20 times. I used to hear my parents say all the time to CHEW YOUR FOOD. Not only does this slow down your eating, it makes it easier to digest.
These are some of the few things that I did in the very beginning that helped me make some big changes over time in my health.
Try these out.
They’re simple and easy to incorporate starting today.
Did you find this helpful? Connect with me on social media to see more of what I’m up to!
Learn more about my favorite products and what I do at https://brookeoakes.shiftingretail.com/
Get more resources to help you at https://msha.ke/brookeoakes
You can also find Brooke on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/brooke.desantis.4/