Have you looked at what’s in your laundry detergent lately?
With all the cleaners that we use in our homes, we immerse ourselves in various chemicals without a thought as to what could potentially happen to your health. Over time these toxins build up in our homes and in our bodies.
Did you know that some of the ingredients in your detergents leave a residue on your clothes. They can then be absorbed in your skin. Some of these ingredients are:
- Hormone disruptors
- Endocrine disruptors
Removing toxins from your home can help reduce the incidence of illness in your life.
Moderes laundry packs are
- Convenient in pre-measured packs – just toss in your machine and you’re good to go
- Naturally derived, non-toxic to the environment, and clean-rinsing formula
- Non-chlorinated bleaching agent keeps whites white and brights bright
- Free of: harsh chemicals, phosphates, dyes, chlorine, and NPE
- Compatible with both traditional and HE (high efficiency) washing machines
- Highly effective stain removal even at low temperatures
- Biodegradable packs dissolve easily water
You can shop toxin free products for your home, click here.